Guess What (Don’t Guess, I’ll Just Tell You) (This is Challenge 1)

I signed up for the Student Blogging Challenge. If you want to sign up go to http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2011/02/05/student-registration-now-open/ but that means you still have a lot of work to do if you sign up right now. Three challenges have already been added so hurry and do them. Even I’m not caught up. I barely finished the first one which is not on my blog. It was just a comment on Ms. W’s blog. It’s also a post about me which starts now…

I’m just a boy who can’t stop playing video games and likes to annoy people. My best friend is Ernie and he is in one of my pages of my blog were I talk about him a little. The type of books I like to read is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. (Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules is NOW a movie). The type of video games I like to play is Mario games. (I like Luigi better. If you like him write a comment about why YOU like him). By the way when I act all conceited, well, I’m not. I just think it makes my blog funny. I guess that’s all I want to tell you. I don’t want to tell you my full name or where I live so you can stalk me. Don’t or else I’ll call the police and get you arrested. (I will).

Next post I’ll write about shows my avatar and I’ll describe and talk about him. Wish me luck in the CHALLENGE!!!

Part of the Student Blogging Challenge. πŸ™‚

19 thoughts on “Guess What (Don’t Guess, I’ll Just Tell You) (This is Challenge 1)

1. Pingback: Visit these -March 2011 -Week 3 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Hi Abielgabriel, my name is Breellen. I am 11 years old, I live in New Zealand and I am part of the Student Blogging Challenge April 2011.

I really like your bookshelf along the side in your widgets bar. I used to have one but, I forgot to change it each time I read a new book, so we took it off. I also like your avatar. It’s really awesome.

Please visit my blog on;
    http://breemb4.edublogs.org/

Breellen πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚